Wednesday, October 6, 2010

don’t let go of me now


weheartit

Love is something I’ve been cautious of. You know this, because you were there when he broke my heart. It had been coming for a while, but that night my world shattered. You saved me. I lost myself in you quickly, you were everything I needed. You never pressured me, and you kissed me in ways he hadn’t in months. You knew where I was coming from, because you had done it to her.

Love is not something I was looking for. I just needed an escape, but falling asleep in your arms night after night and your perfect smile caught me off-guard. We were never too serious, but we were each others. We needed each other to mend. And so we did.

It has been almost a year and a half since I could spend my every day with you. You left, and I went to discover the world. Somehow, we never stopped being each other’s. Somewhere along the way, we fell in love.

Now, we hang in limbo. The way I need you never seems to fade, but yours comes and goes like the wind. You tell me you love me, and then you fight with your heart and try to keep yourself away. Of course it isn’t easy, but we’ve always made it work. We’re both hanging on for the time in our lives where we end up in the same place. We both know it’s going to be worth it.

So whatever you do, just don’t let go of me now.

18 comments:

  1. Something similar to this happened to me. Remember this: if he is meant to be in your heart (with you), he will always always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece.

    If he's meant to be with you it will happen.
    And it sounds like you are meant for one another.

    Best of Luck,
    Lola
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is stunning, I lost my breath there for a while.

    BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The intensity of that picture pairs perfectly with the sincerity of the words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture can' stand alone..
    A text can't survive without a picture..
    The text shouldn't let go of the picture, because they're made for each other :)

    http://www.lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this piece. . I can relate on it! great=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice blog and inspirational proposals!Compliments! If you are interested I sell beautiful used bags see it here: http://italianfashionvintage.blogspot.com/ and in case contact me italianfashionvintage@gmail.com
    Thanks and compliments again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. limbo love.. ahh that's difficult to bare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "We were never too serious, but we were each others."

    I think that was so beautiful, in fact this whole piece was beautiful, but at the same time a little painful, I don't know why..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god. This story is just like mine! So weard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my heart skipped some beats while reading this, the first paragraph is simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a REALLY good writer!
















    ... and I feel the same. Damn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This piece of writing is simply amazing. You've got such sincerity in your writing; such passion. You've got a beautiful way of expressing emotions that are sometimes hard to find and put into words. Your picture is also very well chosen because it pairs up with your text beautifully and it reinforces your writing. Great job, I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how ironic.
    similar situation is happening to me right now.
    it's so confusing.
    this is beautiful.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful. reminds me of earlier times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It can't really have success, I consider like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...