Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i'm ready


unknown

It’s only been a day since I met you but I miss you already and I still cant stop thinking about our first date. It was awkward and clumsy and we didn’t have much to say. But I felt something. For a long time there hasn’t been a lurch in my stomach - and now its there again.

I stared into your eyes and I literally got lost in your gaze while we were talking. For a while there it seemed like all you did was to move your mouth without breathing a word. Nothing you said was going into my head because i was so enamored with how cute you are. Your face. Your face.

I don’t know where this is going. I haven’t the slightest clue about the real you but I like you with such vibrato with such intensity that its scaring me. Maybe all the unused feelings I had for the past year of being alone has been poured into you simply because there isn’t any other outlet. But that’s just me being logical. Being logical about feelings that are so illogical I laugh at myself because I find the entire concept of falling head over heels utter nonsense. It’s ridiculous.

Maybe its just lust but I think about your touch all the time. I think about holding you to sleep - about licking your tongue and tasting your lips.

You keep smiling. You smile and for the duration prior, during and after its like the world's a better place just because your lips curved. I don’t know why but somehow you're the answer to stagnation in my life right now. Nothing is going on. I’m just going through the motions and in a way you've given me reason to look forward to tomorrow again.

It scares me that I like you so much even though I barely know you. I desperately want to be a larger part of your life and I’d rather die than have nothing to talk about when we meet. Please be my shot at happiness. I’m ready this time.

-eli

18 comments:

  1. This one was kind of intense! It brought me back to the time I met my current boyfriend. Gosh, those courtship days are just pure bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was exactly how i felt when I met my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that love will find the way to enter into your life..
    Sorry English is not my first language but I think you understand what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website is very nice and colorful too. Its nice to have something to show others. You have a wonderful website here. May God rich bless you always.Free to look at my website: ghd hair straighteners

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'I haven’t the slightest clue about the real you but I like you with such vibrato with such intensity that its scaring me. Maybe all the unused feelings I had for the past year of being alone has been poured into you simply because there isn’t any other outlet. But that’s just me being logical. Being logical about feelings that are so illogical I laugh at myself because I find the entire concept of falling head over heels utter nonsense. It’s ridiculous.'

    i love this. i just stopped feeling this. i poured all my unused feelings into a boy who didnt know, didnt deserve. i spent so long loving someone else, then so long only loving myself. there has to be a middle somewhere. its impossible to simply pour your love from one vessel to the next, leave some behind for yoursef.

    xo
    http://wroteitforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. as you said , it's just lust , it's just a periode of time then all those feelings dissapear , you don't know him yet , so don't rush , try to make the right moves .

    I used to think 'bout my boyfriend like that , 'bout lickin' his tongue and tastin' his lips but once I did it , I stopped feelin' it .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nabiha, maybe your feelings disappeared exactly because you didn't rush it, and you wasted time trying to make the right moves, because there are no right moves.

    I'm going through the exact same thing, only I'm already on date three, and I'm feeling every inch of everything I can, with as much intensity as I can. I won't let the fear of ruinning it spoil one of the greatest pleasures of life, which is to fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jack

    well thanks for your advice Jack , just to let you know , if I didn't make the right moves , I wouldn't stay with him over than 2 years and 'till now we still together , it's not a waste of time to think 'bout makin' the right moves in your life , 'bout the right decisions in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful...reminds of the beginning of my relationship with my husband. So wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, it brings up so many memories, some of them more recent. I hope he's ready, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made me tear up a bit. Love.... is one hell of a drug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!



    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media ^^!
    http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
    http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
    http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
    http://theme4media.blogspot.com
    http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet story, i wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that a picture of actress Geneviève Bujold??
    Sure looks like here.

    Chas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exactly how i felt after my first date. Completely locked in his eyes and not hearing a word he was saying. Its been two weeks for us, and i think, even if we dont work out, i feel lucky to have felt this feeling at least once in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I suggest you read this awesome book I just picked up--it's called Fifty Shades of Grey! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...