Wednesday, March 24, 2010

patiently waited


cristina_aboutdesouffle

I still remember that night as if it were last night.

The first night you saw me undress while I changed into my pyjamas. The first night I slipped under the covers with you. The first night we were spending the night together. The room was so dark, it was almost pitch black - save the sliver of moonlight that danced through the sheer curtains.

We were in New York City - the city that never sleeps. And boy, was I not sleeping.

You didn't know it at that time, but I was so nervous. You weren't the first boy I've shared a bed with but for some reason, I felt like my heart was about to leap out of my chest. In one smooth motion, you took me into your arms. You gazed down at me as I anxiously looked up at you.

I'm not ready yet...don't make me push you away.

You put your hand on my heart. I caught my breathe and held it for what seemed like an eternity. And then you leaned down and kissed me softly and just held me for the whole night.

I wasn't even sure if I loved you yet. But at that moment, I knew you were different. You weren't like the other guys. You didn't rush me or make me feel bad for pushing you away. You were patient.

Patiently waited for me until I was ready. Ready in every way to have you in my life.

36 comments:

  1. aww <3

    and if only every man in the world was as genuine and sweet as this. i hope that you and this boy are still connected- that is love right there. its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this blog, so inspiring!
    xJ

    http://sunshinydaymiss-jean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. one question:
    where's mine ? ...does he have a brother?

    Simply beautiful.

    L
    O
    V
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. correction: ^^Where's my boy like this **

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the sweetest little stories I have ever heard

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is what i want!

    you're so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's like this what written for me and my boyfriend. he was so wonderful and patient with me, and the first time we spent the night together was in new york city <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading stories like this. I am really cynical and I dont trust people, especially guys. I wondered for a long time why I keep visiting this blog but I realized when I read this story that I read it because I love the fact that the love every girl search for do exist and these stories confirms it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's like you were writing about my night... I wish things had worked out differently but am assured not. But the moment is trapped in time for one night and i think happily on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This story is so similar to mine, and as I can see, to other girls' too, and it's really great to see that true love still exists in many boys nowadays. My boyfriend has waited for almost a year until I was completely ready to love him with my heart and soul, and that was a big proof of his love for me, a real love, an eternal love I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi.how are u?your web is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww such a nice story! I love reading this blog!



    http://www.cordobastreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this is so sweet.

    I also feel kind of bad though I let this sweet boy who I love a lot wait for me like for 4 years and now Im ready to let him in but im scared as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful. so perfect. i wanna like my heart is gonna leap out of my chest like this, again... for someone actually worth feeling it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww <3
    This is just too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow that's awesome. And so beautifully written...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember this.
    It's funny how it used to be so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i can agree no more..
    This post is ultimately <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. this post is greatly related to me. i was in tears when i read it. im fortunate to have a boyfriend that is willing to wait for me patiently, just like the guy in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wrote this and submitted this when we were still dating. We're married now and he is still the most patient man I know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Share him with me?:L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...