Wednesday, July 22, 2009

one time...

One time, i started bleeding nose blood out of nowhere.
And i have a napkin in my pocket so I start to wipe the blood away,
and right away he yells "No what are u doing!?" And then he puts the whole napkin in my
nose. I felt so stupid sitting there on the bench next to him with a whole napkin
stuck up in my nose. About a minute later something falls down from the tree above us.
And you know that second when something has just happened but none of you can figure out what?
We had a moment like that. Until we realized that a bird just pooped on my forehead/jacket.
We both started laughing our buts of. "STOP LAUGHING!" I said.
He stopped laughing saying "I'm sorry! But... You would have laughed just the same way if
a bird pooped on my face..." And he was so right. So there we were.
Me with a napkin in my nose and bird poop on my forehead, and him wiping the poo of.

Now he will always remember me as "That girl who started bleeding nose blood at the same time
a bird pooped on her".

We have stuck with each other for 9 months now. I know that I don't show it that well,
but Holy fuck - I LOVE this man.
thank you hanna for sharing your pic + your story!


  1. Awww. He sounds like a great guy. A guy who loves you even when you're nose is bleeding and you've got poop on your head...he's a keeper.

  2. i've had a similiar experience!!

  3. that is the cutest story ever.

  4. you know, i've heard that when a bird poops on you, it's good luck. it sounds like you definitely struck good luck with this guy. :)

  5. that is the cutest story ever!

  6. They say when a bird poops on you, it's good luck. :)

  7. cute!!
    and this girl looks so much like evangeline lilly!!

  8. aww this story and the guy in the pic remind me of my ex bf..ssiiigghhh

  9. this is sooooo very sweet!

  10. reminded me of a scene in garden state. not a particular one, but zach braff once said that all the little stories in the movie actually happened.
    see, life and love write the best stories. love it!

  11. Awwww, this is so so lovely. xx

  12. I think she looks more like Selena :)
    Cute story by the way

  13. Really effective material, thanks so much for the post.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...